The HP USB PS2 Washable Keyboard is well-suited for environments that require keyboards to be immersed and cleaned with the following solvents: soap, washing-up liquid, non-abrasive cleaners, general purpose cleaners, bleach, disinfectant, antibacterial cleaners and surgical spirit. The HP USB PS2 Washable Keyboard provides protection against ingress of water and dust to code IP66 defined in IEC (International Electro Technical Commission) standard 60529-1 and code 4X as defined in NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) standard 250. The code IP66 defined in the IEC standard 60529 means the keyboard is protected against the ingress of dust, and that high pressure water jets from any direction will not have any harmful effects. A NEMA 4X enclosure as defined in NEMA standard 250 will provide protection against windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose directed water. For additional information on regulatory standards consult your legal department.
- SpillSeal keyboard technology protection, which provides protection from liquids and dust as defined in IEC standard 60529-1, code IP66, and NEMA standard 250, code 4X
- Sealed structure able to be fully washed under running water (If the USB plug [connector] gets wet, shake dry before reconnecting.)
- Waterproof exterior that protects against windblown dust, rain, splashing water and hose-directed water
- USB extension cable allows the keyboard to be easily disconnected without having to access the computer
- Plug and play capability when using supported Microsoft Windows operating systems. No additional software drivers are required
- PS2 or USB connection
- User-selectable, zero-degree slope for potential wrist-posture improvement and associated usage comfort
- Key-mechanism lifecycle rated to 10 million keystrokes
Warranty: 1 Year Return to Base
Full manufacturers warranty details are available at the manufacturers (HP) web site.
Unless otherwise specified Techbuy is normally your first point of contact for warranty related returns, further information
regarding our warranty policies and consumer guarantees is available on our policies and service & support pages.
To apply for return of a product just go to our returns page.
These terms are in addition to and do not affect any terms, conditions, guarantees and warranties implied by law.