SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Card
Faster speeds to capture 4K2K HD video.
Move to faster performance with Kingstons SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash card. With speeds of 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, it reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 8x faster than standard Class 10 SD cards. It meets the SD Associations latest specification release, UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3), which guarantees performance of at least 30MB/s and enough bandwidth to record and playback 4K2K video without interruption.
Users can capture cinema-quality Full HD (1080p), Ultra HD (2160p), 3D and 4K2K videos on high-performance cameras such as Digital Single Lens Reflex (D-SLR), Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (D-SLM), camcorders and video cameras. Its ideal for television recordings as well as live broadcasts, plus it lets you edit files faster and provides faster upload times, especially when using USB 3.0 card readers. Its higher sustained write speeds ensure video integrity by reducing stutter and allow photographers to shoot in continuous burst mode.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 lets users record more video without changing cards and lets photographers shoot high-density image files, such as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space. SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Impressive UHS-I Speed Class 3 performance for 4K or 2K video
- Ideal for use with D-SLR or D-SLM cameras and 4K camcorders
- High capacities up to 64GB to store thousands of photos and hours of HD video
- Versatile - Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant - with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure - built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible - with SDHC & SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format - FAT32 (SDHC 16GB32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB)
- Guaranteed - lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperatures: -25C to 85C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C to 85C
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Performance: up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)