- Outstanding image quality up to 1,200dpi.
- Easy to use 6.8cm colour touchscreen LCD.
- High speed 2-sided scanning at up to 18 pages per minute.
- Scan directly to a range of web connected services.
- Convert hard copies to digital files quickly and easily with simple "one-touch scanning.
- Streamline your workflow by scanning documents direct to a USB memory stick for PC free scanning.
- Share your scanner wirelessly across your network with built in Wi-Fi
- Bundled with a range of software for both Windows and Mac, for seamless integration into existing business systems.
- 20 Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
With the ADS-1600W scanning, organising and sharing information with multiple users is simple. True wireless scanning straight to your mobile device or to the cloud combined with intelligent software allows your information to go further.
Duty cycle recommended/month: Up to 500 sheets
Colour Depth: 30-bit internal & 24-bit external
Duplex Scanning: Yes
Grey Scale: 256 levels
PC Free Scanning: Scan your documents to GOOGLE DriveTM, FacebookTM, FLICKR®, Dropbox, PicasaTM EVERNOTE®, Box.net and SkyDrive , Office Doc Creator
Scan resolution (enhanced): Up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi
Scan resolution (optical): Up to 600 x 600dpi
Scanner drivers: Windows: TWAIN & WIA (Windows® 8, Windows 7® & Windows Vista® & Windows XP®), ISIS4; Macintosh: TWAIN & ICA (Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x & 10.8.x); Linux: SANE
Scanner type: Automatic document feeder (ADF), automatic 2-sided scanning
Speed: Up to 18 pages per minute
Paper & Handling
ADF (Auto Document Feed): Up to 20 sheets
Easy Wireless Set Up: Wi-Fi Protected SetupTM (WPS), AirStation OneTouch Secure SystemTM (AOSS)
Interface: Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless network
Network Security: APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (HTTPS, SMTP)
Protocol: - IPv4 supported ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, SMTP Client, FTP Client and Server, CIFS Client,
SNMPv1/v2c/, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMP, Web Services (Scan), SNTP Client, XMPP
Wireless Security: WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK (TKIP & AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
Dimension (w x d x h): With Carton W 380 x D 170 x H 207mm Without Carton W 285 x D 103 x H 84 mm
Weight: 1.6KG (without carton)
In The Box
Power Supply Cord: Yes
Quick Set-Up Guide: Yes
Software: Driver software for Windows® and Mac OS (DVD)
USB Cable: Yes
User Guide: Yes (DVD)